2. I love the fresh air that flows through a cracked open window that you can smell on a cool night.
3. I love it when my family is all getting along and the small moments we have together and actually enjoy each other’s company.
4. I love the very randomness of a text or a phone call or a FB comment/post/anything from a close friend that I haven’t talked to in ages.
5. I love pictures of my friends and I and looking back at those great times we had when they were taken.
6. NOT a secret, I love the Church of Christ. How many churches have reached almost every single country in the world? What other church has the kind of brotherhood and active faith like we do? I’m so proud to be a part of this. The TRUE church.
7. This isn’t a secret either, but I love my friends. Every single one of them. They make life easier to live. They make each and every breath easier to breathe. They make everything just so easy. Whenever we’re together, whether it be one of them or all of them, life seems to feel so perfect.